forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5934  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Sat Nov 24, 2001  4:08 am
Subject:  Showing the letters

Dear Valerie and List,
I do not know if the newspaper reporter was successful in sending the photo
which shows Tini and some of her students, and since there has been some
correspondence about it already I decided to send you a copy now.
As you can see they are showing the booklets that Valerie made of the
letters that students from various countries sent to each other. I'm
confident that the students will continue to correspond using sign writing.
Regards,
Henk

Attachment
booklets.jpg
Type: application/octet-stream

5937 Showing the letters Valerie Sutton Sat  11/24/2001

  Message 5934  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index