forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5991  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Leigh Golston
Date:  Sun Dec 2, 2001  8:23 pm
Subject:  Re: A DanceWriting Christmas!

<< A DanceWriting Christmas! Stanley the Stick Figure is turning cartwheels
;-) >>

thank you for the delightful greeting! Our group is in the process of writing
our paper on the history and linguistic elements of SignWriting. Thank you to
all who patiently responded to my inquires.
I don't think I"m done with SignWriting yet.
Happy Holidays! Channukah, Christmas and Kuanza
Leigh 8:)

  Replies Author Date
5992 Re: A DanceWriting Christmas! Valerie Sutton Sun  12/2/2001

  Message 5991  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index