forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5996  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Dec 4, 2001  12:17 am
Subject:  Spanish Textbook on SignWriting Posted

SignWriting List
December 3, 2001

Dear SignWriting List:
Perfect timing to receive such a great message from the Parkhursts
today! Thank you, Steve...

For the past three days I have been working full time on the posting
of the Parkhurst's textbook "SignoEscritura". There are 16 documents
in MicroSoft Word. I converted all 16 to PDF files, and then posted
two download pages on the web (see the next two email messages for a
listing of the pages).

The book is written in Spanish and Spanish Sign Language, and
illustrated by Steve as well...the drawings are delightful!

Thank you, Steve and Dianne, for sharing your work with us - We are
truly blessed by it. And I know that Pastor Ron Dettloff, of the Deaf
Church in Michigan, will be using some of the pages in Argentina when
he travels there, on December 26...

The "SignWriting in Spain" section on the web is slightly improved now too:

SignWriting in Spain
https://www.SignWriting.org/spain/spain.html

Watch for the next two email messages for download information...
Attachment
Spain.jpg
Type: image/jpeg

  Message 5996  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index