forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6016  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Antony Daamen
Date:  Thu Dec 6, 2001  9:01 pm
Subject:  Re: SignoEscritura and SenaGrafia (pls translate)

7/12/01

Dear Josue Jacobo Cely Molkes

Hi all on the list,

This is an interesting article I am sure, but I don't know what he said!!

Could you please for the poor people that don't know Spanish, Latin American or
whatever be able to translate this.

For me it could be Dutch, English or even German (I am a little rusty in
German!)

Greetings

Antony & Terry Daamen
Australia
"The God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will......
crush and put an end to all these kingdoms,
and it itself will stand to times indefinite."
Daniel 2:44

  Replies Author Date
6018 Translating spoken languages on the List Valerie Sutton Fri  12/7/2001

  Message 6016  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index