forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6019  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Dec 7, 2001  3:23 pm
Subject:  Post Christmas Cards in SignWriting ;-)

>Yes MW. is a wonderful "tool" to calm you down. I have used Stanley often
>to create short ballets and my heart opened when I saw Stanley among our
>messages. Thank you Valerie for creating Stanley and to use him to
>whish us happy
>holidays. Henk and I whish you during Christmas, lots of blessings
>and a healthy and
>peaceful 2002. Henk and Tini.

SignWriting List
December 7, 2001

Thank you, Tini. I was hoping you saw the DanceWriting Christmas card!

Does anyone have a Christmas card in SignWriting?

Please post your SignWriting Christmas cards to the List! All spoken
and signed languages are welcome...

Val ;-)

  Message 6019  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index