forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6034  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Dec 14, 2001  8:42 pm
Subject:  Bible verses written in SignWriting

SignWriting List
December 14, 2001

Hello Everyone, and Jerry and Pastor Dettloff -

Thank you for your new Bible verses written in SignWriting - I tell
people about the SignBible site all the time. I understand from
Pastor Dettloff, who telephoned me a few weeks ago, that members of
his Deaf congregation are truly reading and using the written
SignWriting Bible verses...and their literacy skills are improving.

So it is really a successful project....

Val ;-)