forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6038  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Dec 16, 2001  6:22 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWritter 5.0

Sergio Ribeiro wrote:
>I want SignWritter 5.0 or 6.0 . Is possible ? My computer is running win2000
>and SW 4.4 don ±¾ run with that. I read about SW 5.0 it is developed in java
>plattaform and compatible with windows. How may i download that one?

SignWriting List
December 16, 2001

Hello Sergio, and Everyone:
I am sorry to say, Sergio, that SignWriter 5.0 in Java never got
finished. So right now, all we can offer you is SignWriter 4.4 in
MS-DOS. Any version of Windows that lets you access DOS can run
SignWriter 4.4.

Can you use Windows 95 or Windows 98 on another computer? That might
be your answer for now...

....visit the...

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignBankSite
https://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

DanceWritingSite
https://www.DanceWriting.org
Read & Write Dance

MovementWritingSite
https://www.MovementWriting.org
Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Message 6038  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index