forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6041  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Dan Parvaz
Date:  Mon Dec 17, 2001  3:20 am
Subject:  Re: SW on a DOS bochs?

> Dan - Here is a description of SignWriter features. Keep us informed
> as to what you have to do to make it work in Bochs...Val ;-)

Hi Val-

I didn't notice any command-line options in the MANUAL.DOC file.
However, on a wild hair, I tried:

C:\SW>SW -vga

And I got a completely different haywire screen before I crashed. I no
longer have my copy of the Pascal source, so can anyone else confirm if
there are command-line options to force a particular graphics mode?

Cheers (and thanks),

Dan.

  Replies Author Date
6051 Re: SW on a DOS bochs? Valerie Sutton Wed  12/19/2001

  Message 6041  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index