forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6048  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Charles Butler
Date:  Tue Dec 18, 2001  9:56 pm
Subject:  Beginnings of Libras/ASL Dictionary. Comments Please

Enjoy. This is the first 3 pages of the Portugues/Libras - English/ASL
portion of the quadralingual dictionary I am working on. It is particularly
interesting when there is more than one sign for a given Portuguese or
English word.

I will slowly load other sections for comment, as I show the ordering in SW
as opposed to spoken languages.

Charles Butler

Attachment
PLEA-A1.GIF
Type: image/gif

PLEA-A2.GIF
Type: image/gif

PLEA-A3.GIF
Type: image/gif

6053 Re: Beginnings of Libras/ASL Dictionary. CommentValerie Valerie Sutton Wed  12/19/2001

  Message 6048  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index