forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6051  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Dec 19, 2001  3:58 pm
Subject:  Re: SW on a DOS bochs?

Dan Parvaz wrote:
>C:\SW>SW -vga
>And I got a completely different haywire screen before I crashed. I no
>longer have my copy of the Pascal source, so can anyone else confirm if
>there are command-line options to force a particular graphics mode?

Dan -
I would suggest looking in Bochs to see how that program handles
different screen graphic modes. In VirtualPC you can switch within
VirtualPC, to different graphics modes, and different versions of DOS

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

....visit the...

Read & Write Sign Languages

Sign Language Dictionaries

Read & Write Dance

Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Message 6051  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index