forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6107  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Sun Dec 30, 2001  11:19 am
Subject:  Re: translating written or typed words to sign

Read & Write Movement & Gesture

> And you could then write the combinations of dance and signs
> yourself, with the same writing system! If you are interested in
> this, please write again ....And best of luck with your search...
>
> Val ;-)

Hello Valerie,

just an idea - if I would like to write some "kind of dance movements" do
you have a set of symbols collected in a dictionary that can be used with
SW44 ?
Is it possible at all to write dancewriting with the same SignWriter 4.4
and should I continue to create stickfigures on my own with the SSS - just
as I did for my animated gifs - have fun with my disco dancer - who is
dancing already for quite a while ;-)
Just curious

Stefan ;-)

Attachment
disco.gif
Type: image/gif

6109 Re: translating written or typed words to sign Valerie Sutton Sun  12/30/2001

  Message 6107  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index