forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6141  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Jan 3, 2002  3:45 pm
Subject:  Arabia: Great Photo, Mohamed!

SignWriting List
January 3, 2001

Hello Mohamed! I am so happy to meet you through your photograph!

I will post your sign for Arabic Nations, and your photo, on the web.
I will tell you when I do it. And I will wait for your PDF files in
Arabic, and then post them, when you send them to me ;-)

The other Saudi Arabian and Egyptian teachers, who are on your
SignWriting team, are also welcome to join the SignWriting List.

Please tell them "hello" from all of us! Val ;-)

Attachment
mohd.JPG
Type: application/octet-stream

  Message 6141  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index