forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6163  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Jan 8, 2002  5:45 pm
Subject:  Article in "THE SECRET LIFE OF THE BRAIN"

>James Kegl wrote: I just received my complimentary copy of Richard
>Restak, M.D., THE SECRET LIFE OF THE BRAIN, and I can only assume
>that you were issued a free copy,
>as well...

SignWriting List
January 8, 2002

Hello Everyone, and James!
No, I did not receive a complimentary copy of the THE SECRET LIFE OF
THE BRAIN, in fact, I never heard of the publication, until you
mentioned it!

Congratulations on the article (which I have not seen). Do not worry
about any mis-reporting regarding SignWriting - I know the mistake is
theirs, and not yours, James.

Meanwhile, I want to thank you for your "end-of-the-year letter". My
parents and I read it together, and we are sooo impressed with all
you are doing with Deaf students in Nicaragua...I can imagine you
must feel it is a thankless job sometimes...but I hope you can
continue no matter what, since you are providing a very valuable
service....