forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6199  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Angus B. Grieve-Smith"
Date:  Thu Jan 17, 2002  11:00 am
Subject:  Re: Your opinions

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, [iso-8859-1] Flavio Medina wrote:

> I'll be quite direct and honest now. I want to develop
> a research on Information Technology in SignWriting,

Rikki, you and others who are interested in information technology
and SignWriting might consider joining the email list so-qiwoa. So-qiwoa
is a discussion list for sign language technology.

There is already some overlap between that list and this one,
including myself, Dan Parvaz, and Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa. Anyone
who is interested in joining the list can send an email saying

subscribe so-qiwoa-l firstname lastname

-Angus B. Grieve-Smith
Linguistics Department
University of New Mexico

  Message 6199  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index