forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6204  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stuart Thiessen
Date:  Thu Jan 17, 2002  7:17 pm
Subject:  Re: Your opinions

I wasn't going to say anything yet, but I'll just mention this. I am
experimenting with Java to see what I can come up with. I'm starting
with a test application which I am calling "SignMaker". It will just
create one sign and give people the option of saving it as a image file.
If I can create that, then I plan to use what I learned to keep moving
forward and possibly get to the place where I can assist with a sign
processor/word processor. My skills aren't proficient enough to do all
that Valerie has mentioned for SignWriter 5.0, but I am hoping with this
incremental learning process, I might be able to assist in that process
sometime.

I have always been a on-my-own, learn-as-I-go programmer, so it's nice
to have a project which pertains to a deep interest of mine and which
could perhaps benefit many others.

Thanks,

Stuart

Flavio Medina wrote:

>Hello everyone, it's me again.
>
>I'll be quite direct and honest now. I want to develop
>a research on Information Technology in SignWriting,
>and I'd like to do something that would be really
>useful for you, guys. So I'd like to see your opinion
>on this. If you were to choose something you wanted to
>see in computers, or if you are to point some flaw
>today that you wanted to see solved, what would it be?
>I'm collecting opinions and ideas, and I count on your
>cooperation.
>
>Rikki.
>\(^o^)/

  Replies Author Date
6229 Re: Your opinions Valerie Sutton Tue  1/22/2002
6231 Re: Your opinions Flavio Medina Wed  1/23/2002
6233 Re: Your opinions Valerie Sutton Wed  1/23/2002
6237 Re: Your opinions Flavio Medina Wed  1/23/2002
6238 Re: Your opinions Valerie Sutton Wed  1/23/2002
6236 Re: Your opinions Julienne R Palmer Wed  1/23/2002
6239 Re: Your opinions Valerie Sutton Wed  1/23/2002
6240 Re: Your opinions Stefan Woehrmann2 Wed  1/23/2002
6251 Re: Your opinions Julienne R Palmer Thu  1/24/2002

  Message 6204  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index