forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6208  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  mohamed mahmod
Date:  Fri Jan 18, 2002  9:00 pm
Subject:  first step

Assalm alykum Val & all friends
I finished the first step of my experiment, I discussed the signwriting with
my colleagues here in the deaf children institute in Burida City and we
practice signwriting as teachers
The next step is to learn signwriting to our student for one semester then
we will evaluate the work.
the teacher who will work with me are 36
As follows
21 teachers from Saudi
14 teachers from Egypt
1 teacher from Syria and I am from Jordan
Mohamed

  Replies Author Date
6283 ARABIC NATIONS: 36 teachers using SW... Valerie Sutton Mon  1/28/2002
6284 Re: ARABIC NATIONS: 36 teachers using SW... Valerie Sutton Mon  1/28/2002

  Message 6208  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index