|SignWriting List Forum|
Charles Butler |
Date: Wed Nov 18, 1998 10:48 am
Subject: Off topic but some might be interested.
This is Charles Butler who has contributed to this list.
Eventually we hope to have this show signed and SignWritten to capture
its flavor, but for now its a hearing production.
A Company of Strangers (Actor's Guild) &
WildCat Productions (Production Company)
According to Us (a parabolic musical)
Friday & Saturday, December 12 & 13, 3 pm & 8 pm
at Moon Ridge Retreat Center
in Beltsville, Maryland
as a holiday focus on the Homeless
Cost is $10 + 1 can of food for the homeless.
Food will be donated to Manna Food Bank in Rockville, Maryland.
The Rector of a small church in the City has died suddenly, leaving her
parish garden to three homeless people. Maggie hears voices, Nick has
lost his memory, Simon is a street person who won't come inside. Her
storytelling brought them hope, who will restore her ministry?
Directions to Moon Ridge:
1) Take I-95 north of the DC Beltway to Exit 29A, Beltsville.
2) Go to the first light (Old Gunpowder) and turn left.
3) Go 1.5 miles to Aitcheson Road (dirt road to the right) across from
a Catholic Church. Turn right.
4) Go back around 200 yards to the Private Drive just past the power
lines. (Look for the BUTTERFLY SIGNS) and turn left.
5) Follow the road back about 1/2 mile to the parking lot.
6) Park. The geodesic dome on your right is the theatre.
7) The house is small so arrive early. Productions start promptly at
3:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
A Company of Strangers is an actor's guild focusing on character
sketches and short stories with an underlying message of hope and
change. WildCat Productions is a full-service production company
focusing on small productions needing everything from lights to sound
to studio recording. We have chosen to work together on this
production to focus on the need of the Washington area's homeless.
For further information contact Charles Butler (A Company of Strangers)
at (301) 595-7434 or Mateo (WildCat Productions) at Moon Ridge (301)