forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6239  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Jan 23, 2002  3:23 pm
Subject:  Re: Your opinions

>Dear Valerie... Back on the list, finally. With new Widows XP I find I
>can't use the SW program. Got an idea that this is not a new problem.
>Are ther any solutions?...julie

SignWriting List
January 23, 2002

Welcome back to the List, Julie! Are you back in Peru? How is the
SignWriting project going there?

The SignWriter Computer Program needs MS-DOS to run. If Windows XP
does not have access to MS-DOS, then SignWriter cannot work. Windows
3.1, 95 and 98 work with SignWriter. The newer versions of Windows do
not...I am sorry to say!

Val ;-)

  Message 6239  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index