forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6245  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Brookelyn Bradley
Date:  Thu Jan 24, 2002  9:02 am
Subject:  Hello from North Carolina- New kid on the block.

Hello all! I am so excited about trying SW with my middle school Deaf
and Hard of Hearing students. I have a small program in a rural county.
One student in particular will benefit greatly from this method.

A little about me. I graduated from UNC-Greensboro in thier Deaf Ed.
program. For several years, I've been teaching out of my field (LD
resource). I am so glad to be back! If any of my fellow teachers out
there have any good workshops, materials, or techniques that really make a
difference, I'd love to learn about them. Sometimes I feel a little rusty,
but it is amazing how quickly things come back to me.

I can't wait to get my video's and other materials so that I can get
started! I look forward to seeing what locked up potential will be
unleashed in my student using the SW key. So far, there is no written
communication and very little reading with a student of mine. His journal
pictures are great now, I'm eager to read the captions in SW. (That is
once we learn it!)

Bye for now,
Brooke Bradley

  Replies Author Date
6254 Re: Hello from North Carolina- New kid on the blo Valerie Sutton Thu  1/24/2002
6256 Re: Hello from North Carolina- New kid on the blo Valerie Sutton Thu  1/24/2002

  Message 6245  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index