forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6248  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Jan 24, 2002  2:08 am
Subject:  Re: RES: RES: Windows Interface For SignWriter 4.4

>Sergio
>Have you all simbols ? Can you send in zip files to me ?

SignWriting List
January 23, 2002

Hello Sergio -
No. I do not have all the zip files of all the symbol pieces. The
entire set of symbol GIFs will be available in the new program I am
developing, called SignBank 2002, for Windows and the Macintosh,
hopefully released in the Fall, 2002.

Meanwhile, Antonio Carlos created GIFs for all the symbols in
SignWriter 4.4. Have you downloaded those? I suggest you write to
Antonio Carlos to ask for the GIFs:

Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa

6250 Re: RES: RES: Windows Interface For SignWriter 4. Flavio Medina Thu  1/24/2002
6261 Re: RES: RES: Windows Interface For SignWriter 4. Valerie Sutton Thu  1/24/2002

  Message 6248  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index