forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6256  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Jan 24, 2002  3:56 pm
Subject:  Re: Hello from North Carolina- New kid on the block.

>Brooke wrote: I can't wait to get my video's and other materials so
>that I can get
>started! I look forward to seeing what locked up potential will be
>unleashed in my student using the SW key. So far, there is no written
>communication and very little reading with a student of mine. His journal
>pictures are great now, I'm eager to read the captions in SW. (That is
>once we learn it!) Brooke Bradley

SignWriting List
January 24, 2002

I will send you your materials, Brooke...I actually have a box
prepared, but I have not received the faxed Purchase Order yet, so
just as soon as I receive it, I will ship it!

And please keep us informed about your progress.

I believe you told me that your deaf student likes computers? I would
suggest downloading our free shareware, to get started typing
directly in SignWriting. The US shareware includes a 3000 sign
dictionary written in ASL:

Download Shareware

Plus Fingerspelling Fonts....

Download SignWriting Fingerspelling Fonts

Enjoy!! ;-))

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

....visit the...

Read & Write Sign Languages

Sign Language Dictionaries

Read & Write Dance

Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Message 6256  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index