forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6279  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Jan 28, 2002  6:33 am
Subject:  Re: SW vs. Stokoe notation

>Angus wrote: The concept is interesting, Shannon, but does anyone still think
>that Stokoe notation is useful as a complete notation system? A more
>appropriate comparison would be SignWriting with SignFont or HamNoSys,

SignWriting List
January 27, 2002

That's interesting, Angus. I guess this means that you are not using
the Stokoe system yourself? I actually thought you might be, for
programming....

6280 Re: SW vs. Stokoe notation Angus B. Grieve-Smith Mon  1/28/2002

  Message 6279  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index