forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6286  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Jan 29, 2002  3:32 pm
Subject:  SignWriting Services

January 29, 2002

Dear SW List:
I have started something new, called "SignWriting Services":

SignWriting Services (SWS)
https://www.SignBank.org/services/services.html

And I am happy to tell you that I have my first SWS job, editing
SignWriting documents for a research project in Zurich, Switzerland.

So, I may be a little silent on the SW List for the next couple of days....

During coffee breaks, I will be reading your messages though, and
hopefully I can respond a little....I look forward to it!

Plus there is much to explain about SignBank and new developments in
typing facial expressions, with TrueType fonts....

Val ;-)

  Message 6286  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index