forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6287  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Lerometswe Molefi
Date:  Tue Jan 29, 2002  4:19 pm
Subject:  Hello everyone

I am Lerometswe Molefi. I am from Botswana, a country
in Southern Africa. I am at the present moment a
student At Northern Illinois University. My major is
Deaf Education. I hope to graduate in December and I
will be happy to go back home and teach the deaf
students.

I hope I will learn a lot about sign writing from all
of you. My program requires that I know Signed
English. I also know ASL and a little bit of cued speech.

  Replies Author Date
6360 Re: Hello everyone Valerie Sutton Tue  2/19/2002

  Message 6287  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index