forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6307  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Fri Feb 1, 2002  8:49 pm
Subject:  Re: ( Portuguese ) SignWriter Windows

Hello Sergio,

I asked https://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

for a translation ;-)))

As far as I can read the text - I understand that you are working on a
program to use the SW symbols directly within WORD - Documents -

I am really interested to learn more about the program if it works. Does
this mean that you can paste signs from the SW.44 Dictionary directly into
Word Documents ???

Stefan ;-))

This discusao regarding the Word was very good, because I finished for
finding in the Word the feature of programacao called VBA, or either, I can
make everything what I mentioned and more. Test stows carrying through ones
and obtained to create a total grafico menu with the simbolos to be inserted
in the document of the Word, can ties to create shortcuts of commands of
keyboard keys similar to the sw, the people who estao accustomed with the
commands of keyboard keys nao terao difficulty none. Now I am working in a
macro that generates this menu of automatica form so that the people whom
they possess the Word can use it. Exactly those that possess the Word in the
Mac tambem poderao if to benefit. When sending will have some ready thing so
that it can give one looked at. Sergio