forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6313  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Feb 2, 2002  6:15 pm
Subject:  Re: ( English ) SignWriter Windows

Angus wrote: I want to point out that the dictionary pasting primarily serves
>hearing people who have a spoken-language word in mind. Since that seems
>to be mostly who's creating SignWriting documents now, it's probably worth
>doing.

SignWriting List
February 2, 2002

SignBank can look up by symbols, not words, plus I have been editing
the typing of a Deaf person all week, so I think that will change,
Angus. It is true that the Deaf people who use SignWriting do not
post messages to the SignWriting List, but they are using SignWriting
nonetheless...and you are right, that right now probably more hearing
people use SignWriting, but that is changing slowly...Val ;-)

  Replies Author Date
6314 Re: ( English ) SignWriter Windows Angus B. Grieve-Smith Sat  2/2/2002

  Message 6313  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index