forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6315  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Dan Parvaz
Date:  Sun Feb 3, 2002  10:19 pm
Subject:  Fixpoints for GIFs?

Hi,

Does anyone have access to the fixpoints for the GIFs at the SWML site?
I suppose I could work 'em out by hand, but if it's already done, then
why? What I'm doing is hacking out a Perl utility that will take a SWML
file and creating a PNG graphic for display on web pages, etc. I'm
working on this for an online grammar and glossary of Jordanian SL, but
I suppose it'll be of general use.

GPL, of course. :-)

Cheers,

Dan.

  Replies Author Date
6317 Re: Fixpoints for GIFs? Valerie Sutton Sun  2/3/2002
6318 Re: Fixpoints for GIFs? Dan Parvaz Sun  2/3/2002

  Message 6315  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index