forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6318  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Dan Parvaz
Date:  Sun Feb 3, 2002  11:49 pm
Subject:  Re: Fixpoints for GIFs?

> So Dan - please see if you can find that text file about the Fixed
> points and tell us what happened! Val ;-)

Well, from the sss95 set, there are a couple of problems. To begin with,
sss95-head-gif.zip and sss95-all-gif.zip is not available on the website
(I get a 404 error). Second, and more seriously, I do not find any .txt
files in any of the sss95 ot sss99 directories I have downloaded. I'm
sure it's just a broken link problem.

Thanks to Antonio Carlos for all his hard work!

Cheers,

Dan.

  Message 6318  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index