forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6325  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  MGirod & ACPrélaz
Date:  Mon Feb 4, 2002  8:53 pm
Subject:  Re: SW in University Linguistics Courses

Dear Valerie and other members of the list...

This academic year (2002-2003) I'll have to teach a sign language
linguistics course to my future sign language interpreter's colleages...
and I want to let them know about SW which is not well known over here!
Hopefully, since then, I'll know more about it and... if I have concrete
examples to show them, using SW myself... it'll even be better... So I
have to go on with my project... and find enough time to ste it up here
in the french speaking part of Switzerland !

I'll tell you more soon

Anne-Claude (Anny)

  Message 6325  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index