forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6331  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Feb 12, 2002  3:48 pm
Subject:  Re: SignBank

SignWriting List
February 12, 2002

Hello Sergio -
Thank you for your question about SignBank programming structure.

Have you visited the SignBank web site?

SignBankSite
https://www.SignBank.org

Perhaps you can look at the SignBank lessons online, which start on this page:

SignBank Lessons Online
https://www.SignBank.org/help

There are 18 pages of lessons posted at the moment...

You will see that SignBank runs in another program, FileMaker Pro 5.0
or later. I hired a FileMaker programmer to do special programming
within FileMaker. I personally did not do that programming.

So right now, I need to finish the important work of creating the
database of symbols needed, to make SignBank a useful database. Then
I will be very happy to share more with you later this year...

Thanks for your question!

Val ;-)