forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6338  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Feb 13, 2002  5:11 pm
Subject:  DanceWriting Instruction Online

SignWriting List
February 13, 2002

Dear SignWriting List:
The old DanceWriting documents were created before personal
computers. Therefore, I asked a friend to scan in entire DanceWriting
books into the computer.

The result is a series of PDF files of complete books, some 100 pages
long, with photos and scanned notation pages. Although the PDF files
are not small, they do open well with newer computers, and they
preserve a series of important books from our history.

So I am happy to announce:

DanceWriting Instruction Books Online
https://www.DanceWriting.org/lessons/

At the moment, we have two posted, but there will be more coming...

It makes me sleep better at night, knowing these books are now
preserved on computers!

___________________________

Valerie Sutton

....visit the...

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignBankSite
https://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

DanceWritingSite
https://www.DanceWriting.org
Read & Write Dance

MovementWritingSite
https://www.MovementWriting.org
Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Replies Author Date
6339 A Special Thanks to Acorn Press... Valerie Sutton Wed  2/13/2002

  Message 6338  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index