forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6349  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Flavio Medina
Date:  Mon Feb 18, 2002  7:08 am
Subject:  Re: Frustration and SW

Hello everyone!!!

I would like to thank you all, especially those who
replied, but all you that are working hard to make SW
work. I do believe it's (at least) right to give the
deafs the opportunity of learning how to write and
read in their own language. I really hope that in some
years (be it 5, 10, 20 or 70) we will look back and
just wonder "how on earth could people even think of
not agreeing with providing deafs with means of
reading/writing!?"

Thank you again for the support.

Flavio/Rikki
\(^o^)/

  Message 6349  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index