forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6351  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Mon Feb 18, 2002  5:40 pm
Subject:  Stanley

Hello Valerie and list, so good to read that Stanley is still with us and I am so glad that I have one of your books Valerie signed as well!! Specially to learn that they were printed in small quantities.

I have worked during my dancing carrier with different dance notations. All have their good qualities but we found that Stanley was the, most direct visible notation to work with.

Thanks Valerie for the joy of working with Stanley.

Tini.

  Message 6351  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index