forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6362  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Tue Feb 19, 2002  8:31 pm
Subject:  Giricoccola

Hello Valerie and list,

Valerie wrote that she would like to see the documents of the fairytale Giricoccola.

 Ann Cunningham’s display of this fairy tale, consist of seven bass relief panels, so here are the seven Sgns to accompany them

It was fun working on this project and I am thankful to Ann for giving me this opportunity. It was a real learning experience.

Tini.

Attachment
GIRICOCC.SGN
Type: application/octet-stream

GIRICOC2.SGN
Type: application/octet-stream

GIRICIC3.SGN
Type: application/octet-stream

GIRICOC4.SGN
Type: application/octet-stream

GIRICOC5.SGN
Type: application/octet-stream

GIRICOC6.SGN
Type: application/octet-stream

GIRICOC7.SGN
Type: application/octet-stream

6385 Re: Giricoccola Valerie Sutton Thu  2/21/2002

  Message 6362  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index