forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6397  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Thu Feb 21, 2002  7:26 pm
Subject:  Re: Unhappily repeating request....

Susanne Bentele wrote (...)

To repeat the problem: For my overview/comparison of different
writing systems for sign languages I wish to show the same signs as
examples in all the different writing systems that are being
discussed. For various reasons, I decided on the following signs:
STAND / STEHEN (V-hand stands on palm of flat hand; no movement)

Hi Susanne ,
this is my last email for today - ha ! I hope I could help you. I am
looking forward to see your spellings in the different other notation
systems

All the best and good luck

Stefan ;-)

Attachment
stehen.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 6397  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index