forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6420  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Susanne Bentele
Date:  Tue Feb 26, 2002  4:23 pm
Subject:  Charles' request

>Charles wrote:
>>I realize that many of these signs exist in British sign language still, and
>>in Spain. I have been surprised to find no sign for Dom or Baron in Brazil,
>>though both Dom Pedro and various Barons are historical figures.
>>Any helpers out there?
>

>SignWriting List
>February 25, 2002
>
>I would help you in a second, Charles, if I knew the signs you are
>asking for! Susanne's signs were really well-known ones, like "milk"
>and "hearing"...but signs for royalty are not that easy, since very
>culture is so different...wish I could help you! Val ;-)

....and then again... I *could* give you some of the signs in DGS -
but still cannot write SignWriting on my computer. I'd love to help
you!
Sorry, Susanne

  Replies Author Date
6421 Running DOS on Macs and Windows Valerie Sutton Tue  2/26/2002

  Message 6420  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index