forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6438  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Ann Cunningham
Date:  Fri Mar 1, 2002  3:31 am
Subject:  No Subject

Hi, guys, well the show is up the invitations are out and the book is bound.
But we may be homebound tomorrow if we get the storm they are promising! I
love the snow, we need the snow but the timing may not be good for the
opening. Well, the it is up for 6 weeks and I am sure it will be well
attended even if not the first night. Will keep you posted. Oh by the way,
the book looks really lovely! What an incredible job you did. Thank you
both. Ann

  Replies Author Date
6443 Art in Colorado Valerie Sutton Fri  3/1/2002

  Message 6438  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index