forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6452  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Mar 5, 2002  9:04 pm
Subject:  Re: congratulations - but not in time ;-(((

Stefan wrote:
>Nevertheless I wanted to send my best wishes and the attached SW-document

SignWriting List
March 5, 2002

My dear friends, and Stefan!
Thank you for the wonderful SignWriting document that seems to be in
American Sign Language....This is what Stefan said:

Hello Valerie.
Excuse me for I forgot to tell you congratulations. I feel
embarrassed. I feel sorry, yes. But here is your special song: Happy
birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Valerie.
Happy birthday to you. Goodbye. Stefan (and he takes a bow on one
knee! ;-))
Attachment
hallo_valerie.gif
Type: image/gif

6453 When is your birthday? ;-) Valerie Sutton Wed  3/6/2002

  Message 6452  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index