forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6455  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Wed Mar 6, 2002  12:12 am
Subject:  Re: When is your birthday? ;-)

Dear Valerie and listmembers,

isn ±² it funny that you are able to understand my first document ? I simply
pick some signs from the 001 SW Dictionry and arrange the signs - hmm - jut
the way it feels good to me - so it is not ASL but can become an interesting
experiment if native signers should be able to understand ...

here is my answer !

Have a super day and take care

Stefan ;-)