forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6486  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Mar 9, 2002  4:40 pm
Subject:  Re: SW T-Shirt Brainstorm

Kate Dalton wrote:
>> Valerie and I were talking about creating some more T-shirts and
>>making them available for purchase on the SW website....

SignWriting List
March 9, 2002

Thank you, Kate! Your T-Shirts are wonderful...When a person buys a
SignWriting T-Shirt from Kate directly, or on our web site with a
credit card, the proceeds will go to help Deaf students in the
Albuquerque Public Schools, for their SignWriting projects...

So I hope the SW List can offer good ideas for SignWriting sentences
on the back of T-shirts... Kate's email address is:

Attachment
SignWriting_Tshirts_1.jpg
Type: image/jpeg

  Message 6486  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index