forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6492  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Mar 10, 2002  3:02 pm
Subject:  MALTA: Maltese Sign Language Dictionary

SignWriting List
March 10, 2002

Hello SW List Members!

I am writing to welcome a new member of our SignWriting List, Maria
Azzopardi, who works at the University of Malta, in the same office
as another SW List member, Marie Alexander. I understand that Marie
was Maria's lecturer and tutor at one time, and Maria used
SignWriting for her undergraduate thesis...

All this resulted in a Maltese Sign Language Dictionary, written in
SignWriting...I will leave the rest of the story to the Maltese team
to explain...We would love to see some Maltese Sign Language written
in SignWriting, so feel free to ask questions anytime.

Two Maltese Mari..s, both with a last name that starts with A! (smile.... ;-))

___________________________

Valerie Sutton

....visit the...

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignBankSite
https://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

DanceWritingSite
https://www.DanceWriting.org
Read & Write Dance

MovementWritingSite
https://www.MovementWriting.org
Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Replies Author Date
6494 Re: MALTA: Maltese Sign Language Dictionary Maria Azzopardi Mon  3/11/2002
6502 Re: MALTA: Maltese Sign Language Dictionary Valerie Sutton Thu  3/14/2002

  Message 6492  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index