forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6497  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Flavio Medina
Date:  Wed Mar 13, 2002  2:13 am
Subject:  DIssertations and papers

Hello SW list!!

In the next 6 months, starting from now, I have the
task of explaining to a group of professors in my
university about SW. And I was advised to gather all
dissertations and papers produced about SW that I
could find and use them as a point of reference/basis
to these explanations.

I thought that there wouldn't be a better place to
start looking for them than this list... I'm checking
the site too, of course.

So, if anyone here produced or knows about papers or
dissertations (preferbly in English (or Portuguese),
may be in Spanish), please inform me.

Thanks!!

Flavio Rikki

  Replies Author Date
6498 Re: DIssertations and papers Valerie Sutton Wed  3/13/2002
6499 Re: DIssertations and papers Valerie Sutton Thu  3/14/2002
6500 Re: DIssertations and papers Valerie Sutton Thu  3/14/2002
6514 Re: Dissertations and papers Flavio Medina Sun  3/17/2002

  Message 6497  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index