forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6514  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Flavio Medina
Date:  Sat Mar 16, 2002  1:58 pm
Subject:  Re: Dissertations and papers

Hello Val.

I'd like to thank you very much for all this, now I
will have to "filter" all that and see how to present
that. :) Thanks a lot!!! And sorry for the delay, it's
because I've not been reading my emails for a long
time - I've been away... But now I'm back.

>And there are many other important projects. Marianne
>Stumpf has
>translated the entire "Lessons in SignWriting
>Textbook" into
>Brazilian Sign Language and Portuguese, adding some
>wonderful additions...

Really!? I've been chasing so desperately SW teaching
material with LIBRAS!!! That'd make all the whole
process of learning it so much easier!!! Could you
give me directions on how to get that material, I'd be
really thankful!!!

And if anyone else has any paper/dissertation material
to point me, I'd be really thankful too.

Till soon!

Flavio
\(^o^)/

  Message 6514  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index