forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6525  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Frederick Rewkowski
Date:  Mon Mar 18, 2002  2:01 am
Subject:  Re: Names for sign languages

Quick question for all what is the best way to download the sign writing
characters and the fonts to the keyboard for typing in signwriting and A-S-L.
Please any information is much appreciated. Another question has anyone have
ran into anyone in the ministry who signs or has heard of a minister who does
as a sole purpose for services outside the deaf community I am learning sign
currently and also use an augmentative device called a type talker so oddly
at 42 years of age I am interested in ministry since my disability from a
stroke after heart surgery.

Frederick in North Carolina

  Replies Author Date
6551 Deaf Ministry using SignWriting Valerie Sutton Wed  3/20/2002
6557 Re: Deaf Ministry using SignWriting Flavio Medina Wed  3/20/2002
6552 For Frederick in North Carolina Valerie Sutton Wed  3/20/2002
6553 For Frederick in North Carolina Valerie Sutton Wed  3/20/2002

  Message 6525  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index