forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6555  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Fri Jan 2, 1998  11:11 pm
Subject:  USB etc.

Hello Valerie and List,

Thank you Valerie for your fast response. I suspected that the USB hook-up is the cause of my problem. Prior to this the printer was connected via a parallel cable and it worked fine with the Sign Writing program.

If worse comes to worse I can always connect back to that, but first I will follow your suggestion and learn about pdf files. No I’m not familiar with them, but I can always learn. Now I know how I’m going to spend my evening. Wish me luck and many thanks,

L.I.F.E?

Henk

  Message 6555  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index