forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6561  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Antony Daamen
Date:  Wed Mar 20, 2002  9:21 am
Subject:  Deaf ministers?

20/03/02

Hi Frederick,

I am a Jehovah's Witness,

And there are many Deaf congregations in America. That means that these
congregations are totally done in the local sign language. Here in
Australia we have Deaf groups. That is a group of Deaf people with
interpreters are associated with a hearing congregation. All the Deaf are
involved in the ministry.

Next time a JW knocks on your door ask where the nearest Deaf group or
congregation is!

Greetings

Antony & Terry Daamen
Australia
"The God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will......
crush and put an end to all these kingdoms,
and it itself will stand to times indefinite."
Daniel 2:44