forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6565  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Angus B. Grieve-Smith"
Date:  Wed Mar 20, 2002  3:12 pm
Subject:  Re: Humber College, Listserve, & Yahoo Archives

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Valerie Sutton wrote:

> I would like to ask programmers advice on this List...Do you know of a
> way for us to house the Archives on our SignWritingSite automatically?
> Do you know of software that does automatic archiving from Listserve to
> html?

Listserv itself actually does it, but the version that Humber
College is running may not. Another program is Hypermail
(https://www.hypermail.org); maybe DeafVision will install it?

Two free services that will archive your mailing list for you
(without ads!) are the LINGUIST list (https://linguistlist.org) and the
Mail Archive (https://www.mail-archive.com).

-Angus B. Grieve-Smith
Linguistics Department
University of New Mexico

  Replies Author Date
6611 Re: Humber College, Listserve, & Yahoo Archives Valerie Sutton Fri  3/22/2002

  Message 6565  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index