forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6618  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Mar 26, 2002  2:08 pm
Subject:  Brasil: Manifesto 2000 Cultivemos a Paz

SignWriting List
March 26, 2002

Dear SW List Members:
Marianne Stumpf is the first Brasilian teacher to teach SignWriting
in Brasil. And Marianne is also the translator of our Lessons In
SignWriting Textbook, into Portuguese and Brazilian Sign Language,
plus the author of new added sections to the book. So I was happy to
receive this beautiful email message written in SignWriting by
Marianne. I tried to forward it to the SW List, but the diagrams did
not appear in the forwarded message.

So here is Marianne's SignWriting, in GIF format. It will take
several messages to post all of it. Thank you, Marianne, for a very
beautiful document!
Attachment
Brasil_Manifesto_1.gif
Type: image/gif

6619 Re: Brasil: Manifesto 2000 Cultivemos a Paz Valerie Sutton Tue  3/26/2002
6620 Re: Brasil: Manifesto 2000 Cultivemos a Paz Valerie Sutton Tue  3/26/2002
6621 Re: Brasil: Manifesto 2000 Cultivemos a Paz Valerie Sutton Tue  3/26/2002
6622 Re: Brasil: Manifesto 2000 Cultivemos a Paz Valerie Sutton Tue  3/26/2002

  Message 6618  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index