forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6650  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Mar 29, 2002  3:32 pm
Subject:  Bible translations written in SignWriting

SignWriting List
March 29, 2002

Regina wrote:
>You can add three students in Phoenix to your count. Pastor CeCe and I get
>more excited about SignWriting each lesson. Now the Director of the School
>of Ministry here at Restoration Church has decided to become involved.

Wonderful! Thanks so much for telling us about your project, Regina!
Have you ever been in touch with Wycliff Bible Translators, and the
Wycliff-related organization, the Summer Insititute of Linguistics?
They have a contact in Arizona:

Albert Bickford
Summer Institute of Linguistics
P.O. Box 8987, CRB
Catalina, AZ. 85738-0987

They direct several projects focusing on doing Bible translations in
other countries, written in a Sign Language, in SignWriting, so they
might be interested in your work with Bible translation.

6653 Re: Bible translations written in SignWriting rbrooks124 Fri  3/29/2002

  Message 6650  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index