forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6671  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Mon Apr 1, 2002  12:15 am
Subject:  Re: ostergruss

Hello Stefan and list members

We just printed your Easter greeting Stefan; it is beautiful. You are a genius indeed. We know that you spent a lot of time on it, but it is worth every minute. We agree with you that it would be a good idea to make some of these greeting cards in the future. They could become a nice fundraiser for the Sign Writing program. We wonder what other members on the list think of that. Thank you very much Stefan, you have made our day!

Regards,

Tini and Henk

  Message 6671  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index